IBM® Maximo® Software as a Service (SaaS)
Avoid time intensive and costly upgrade cycles.
Maximo® can now be delivered as a Service vs the traditional Perpetual License Model. Deploying on the cloud provides a reduced time to benefit, lower costs and built in scalability. Many organizations prefer this model due to utilizing operational expense vs Capital expense. The SaaS model also allows customers to avoid time intensive and costly upgrade cycles.
What’s Included – Maximo® SaaS
The Maximo® SaaS deployment options include the Core Maximo® Asset Management and Maximo® Everyplace. Maximo® Scheduler is available as an add-on. The deployment is delivered on IBM Softlayer as a single tenant instance.
Implementation Services are available as a separate engagement.
Maximo® SaaS Licensing
Maximo® Asset Management – SaaS is offered on a subscription basis, with a minimum of 1 year term. It can be obtained on either a Concurrent or Authorized User basis.
- One production instance
- One non-production instance (if required)*
- Maximo® Everyplace
- VPN, LDAP, and email for integration to other tools and systems (if required)*
- Daily backups of data and configurations
- Systems admin., patching, maintenance
- Access to current release function
- 99.8% Availability Service Level Objective
- 99.8% Availability SLA (no charge)*
- 24 x 7 support for Sev 1 / Forum e-mail support for Sev 2-4